If you are a Senior .Net Developer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Based in Bloomingdale, IL, we are an Agile SW Development company seeking talented, motivated ASP.Net Full Stack Developer to join our team
2. The .Net Developer will have the opportunity to work with a smart, talented team of developers and testers on a platform of .NET applications with a well-developed enterprise framework.
3. This is a contract position that will be a minimum of 6 months
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the Product Owner and the team to design the applications
- Interface with customer for issue resolution and provide status updates
- Produce design artifacts with High and Low Level Design, Technical Specs and Sequence Diagram; Implement application backend changes using Oracle/SQL Server database
- Create and execute unit test cases using Visual Studio test project
- Implement team foundation server for application code check-in/check-out, shelve set creation, create and merge branches
- Use the Scrum Methodology for Development Process
What You Need for this Position
- 10+ years of experience in developing .NET/C# Web applications with ASP.NET, Web Forms & Web API
- Strong Object Oriented Design
- Experience with TSQL and Stored Procedures
- Experience in Ionic framework and Angular JS is desirable
What's In It for You
- Competitive hourly rate
So, if you are a Senior .Net Developer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.