Full-timeEstimated: $86,000 - $120,000 a year
- High Availability
- Disaster Recovery
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Maintain responsibility for implementing and maintaining one or more complex data bases. Implement procedures to control access and allocation of data and maintain security controls. Maintain database definitions and documentation. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments. Solve a diverse range of complex problems, working with limited direction. Interface with internal and external customers regularly and make significant contributions to department goals and planning efforts.
- 5+ years of experience with security, configuration, and implementation of databases
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL programming and scripting
- Experience with creating all database objects, including tables, views, materialized views, synonyms, sequences, and indexes
- Experience with optimizing indexes for SQL performance and using Explain Plan and SQL Tuning Advisor
- Experience with deploying secure data environments and ensuring the structural integrity of the database
- Experience with working on core Amazon Web Service (AWS) capabilities, including Amazon RDS, Amazon EC2, and Amazon S3
- Experience with disaster recovery procedures, backup recovery, and high availability
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) agency security policies and standards
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Knowledge of overall IC agency processes and policies
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.