We are looking for a Client Finance Analyst to join our New York team.
- Work closely with the client teams to review job detail, billings, new job request/closings, OOP & WIP
tracking, job transfers, write offs, and project change notices, staying abreast of changes and
modifications to client budgets.
- Assisting in the creation of job estimates, budgets and client staffing plans; ensuring adherence to
contract billing policies and workflow procedures; providing summaries of monthly billing and
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly and ad-hoc financial reports to various departments and clients
as needed, such as labor reports, weekly utilization analysis, client budget trackers, estimate to
- Explain and translate financial reports to team members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency personnel related to financial processes and
- Assist with Financial on-boarding of new hires including time & expense entry, and PO processing.
- Liaise with Account & Billing (Shared Services) teams to comply with client contract terms including
billing and payment terms and ensure invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Ensure production jobs and media campaigns are reconciled and closed on a timely basis.
- Manage open Jobs and Purchase Order reports on a monthly basis to ensure timely closure.
- AR Management, work with Finance team and assist with collection process as needed.
- WIP Management, including unbilled WIP for accruals, weekly WIP reports, unbilled time and costs.
- Process new client and vendor set up requests.
- Assist in the review of budgets/SOWs and client staffing plans, including rate card.
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of all budgetary and financial issues relating to assigned clients.
- Assist with preparation of all internal and external audits and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) initiatives.
- Work closely with sister agencies, managing intercompany revenue cross charges.
- Manage intercompany payables and receivables.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years Financial experience preferably in Advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for analysis (such as Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF)
- Knowledge of SAP, and MediaOcean/Prisma a plus
- Initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Approachable and solution-oriented
- Understanding of accounting concepts
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.