We are currently seeking an ACT Team Leader/Clinical Supervisor for the Mental Health Outpatient clinic to join our Behavioral Health Division in Delaware County, PA.
Under the supervision/direction of the Director of MHOP, the Adult MHOP Supervisor engages in the following activities:
- Supervise day-to-day activity of clinicians working in the MHOP program.
- Orient new therapists, conduct regular supervision of therapists.
- Conduct interviews, facilitate hiring, and provide corrective action as needed based on performance of therapists.
- Provide crisis support to staff and oversee the documentation of the related interventions as needed.
- Oversee front desk scheduling as it relates to the Adult OP program, to include psychiatric service provision.
- Assist in orienting newly trained physicians providing psychiatric services in the Adult OP dept to include tele-health services.
- Hire, train, and supervise Medical Assistants and Pharmacy Technician.
- Provide outreach to families and stake holders on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with outside agencies on a regular basis.
- Participate in care coordination across departments within NHS and across agencies in the area.
- Represent the Adult OP department as it relates to in house committees and activities.
- Assist fiscal with the development of yearly budget with respect to Adult OP.
- Assist in facilitating special projects related to integrated health and patient care.
- Report fiscal program data to Director of MHOP as directed
- Participate in financial meetings in an effort to decrease bad debt and promote healthy fiscal performance.
- Adhere to all NHS, federal, state, county, payer and corporate fiscal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
ABOUT OUR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Rate of pay: $63,000 Annually
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at sabina.tobak @merakey.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $63,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Sharon Hill, PA 19079 (Preferred)
- Is the annual salary of $63,000 acceptable?
- Will you be available for on-call responsibilities?
- treatment to persons with severe mental illnesses: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPC or LSW (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)