Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of "America’s Best Employers to Work For," a top company by Fortune Magazine as one of the "100 Best Places to Work for Millennials," and have earned the Ad Age accolade of "#1 U.S. Agency Across all Disciplines" for multiple years.
Epsilon is seeking a Creative Strategy Intern
who is passionate about culture, brands and consumer behavior. This candidate will be responsible for staying on top of current market trends, synthesizing qualitative & quantitative data, supporting creative teams, and constantly exploring innovative ways for our clients to reach customers. A successful Creative Strategy candidate will be innately curious about people, a good storyteller, and be able to find the insights from data & information.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Synthesize data, both quantitative & qualitative
- Extract data-based consumer insights based on market research that will help drive marketing strategy
- Conduct qualitative research using a variety of market research tactics in order to monitor cultural and social trends and how they impact consumers’ attitudes and behaviors
- Support creative development by providing research to support a clearly defined brief.
- Make complex subjects understandable & bring data to life through creative storytelling
- Explore innovative ways to reach consumers
Conditions of Employment
- Bachelor’s degree candidate; typically, with a Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics, or Psychology concentration
- Passion for culture, trends, brands and consumer behavior
- Understands qualitative research & multi-channel/CRM marketing
- Proficient in MS Office & social/digital media
- Familiar with third party research tools (Simmons, ComScore, MRI, etc.)
- Able to find key insights & make quality decisions from data
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a collaborative team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world’s largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.