WAI is a nationwide staffing agency. Currently we are looking for a team of 5 Medical Writers for our client. This is up to 37.5 hours per week and around 4-6 months (possibly longer). All of the work can be remote.
Our client is working with major pharmaceutical companies across the world. They specialize in taking their clinical trial documentation, analyzing it along with taking all of the personal information out and creating reports for publication, internal information as well as EMA, FDA and Health Canada regulatory submission. Our client is looking for a top notch team to help with creating these documents.
- Medical or related education and experience
- Nice to have - Working Experience with Clinical Trials – 1 year or more
- Medical/biological terminology and language fluency required
- Must have a background with the following because this role requires an advanced technical user: Microsoft Teams, Advanced Outlook and Office Suite, and able to pick up new software systems quickly.
-Must be available to work 8-4 shift (EST)
- Fluent in English
- Anonymization Analysts (may only have experience with Redaction) - this is nice to have
- Prefer EST Time Zones but not mandatory
- Access to Secure High Speed Internet
All candidate will need to have their own computer - need is very urgent
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
- Redaction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Writer: 5 years (Required)
- Advanced Outlook: 5 years (Required)
- Pharmaceutical: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Teams: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)