Liberty Point, Philadelphia’s largest outdoor dining and nightclub venue is slated to reopen for the 2023 season on April 13! We seek an experienced, extremely knowledgeable, high volume Bar Manager to join the team and make this summer an unforgettable season.
All candidates should possess a minimum of 5+ years in a bar management role at 1000+ cover a night venue. Only resumes detailing this experience will be considered.
- Manage liquor, beer and wine inventory and continually develop cocktail menus throughout the year, utilizing seasonal ingredients and keeping menus fresh and up to date
- Weekly Inventory and ordering, making sure all (6) bars are stocked and product never runs out; ensuring all bars are 100% ready for service at all times
- Manage all bar staff and barbacks for fast paced, high volume service; manage all schedules and making sure staffing pars are accurate
- Train all bar staff and barback staff on service standards and guest interactions in order to ensure the success of the company.
- Ensuring all liquor rooms are organized and clean
- Maintain the bar facilities by ensuring safety, mechanical/electronic repairs scheduling, and adhering to rigorous cleanliness requirements.
- Develop skills in communication and time management interacting with staff and customers in a fast-paced service environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional quality assurance skills for a high volume restaurant/bar while providing strong employee retention during the season
- Effectively communicate with the Director of Operations and General Manager, work alongside the Beverage Director and management team to ensure all company procedures and needs are being met.
- Identify recruitment needs and take an active role in search and selection of bartenders and barbacks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- This position will be required to manage shifts, in particular closing shifts on busy nights and weekends
- In addition to the above listed requirements, you will also be responsible for day to day operations of running a floor beyond the bar: floor charts, staff interaction (servers, support, hosts, security), financial management and guest interactions.
- Salary Package commensurate with experience
- Guarantee end of season bonus
- Paid time off after 180 days
- Medical Benefits after 90 days
More detail about Liberty Point part of FCM Hospitality, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/370000-liberty-point