Obsidian Financial Services, Inc is looking for an experienced Recruiters to help expand our footprint throughout the US. We are the fastest growing lender!
Are you tired of making outbound call?
Are you tired of bouncing around from one telemarketing company?
Are you looking for a career that will not only support you, but your family as well, and give have the ability to love the American dream?
If these are the changes that you desire, then you need to read the information and schedule a time for an interview. We are in downtown Melbourne giving you the ability to shop, eat and do other activities during your hour lunch break.
This is a commission based job!
- Taking inbound call from Indeed ads, Google campaigns and other means of advertising.
- Ensure that all contracts are sign and delivered via email, and coordinated with licensing to ensure they are properly setup in the NMLS
- Provide pricing to your recruits in our Optimal Blue System, where the margins you have added in.
- Collect and maintain recruitment information about prospective Mortgage Loan Officer
- Communicate and Coordinate with recruits on how to submit loans to UW, or if going non-delegated to best fit the loan officer needs.
- Must have knowledge of all the different programs offered by investors.
- Work with others to ensure that loan officers have a smooth transition when submitting new files.
- Have to make sure your there for all your loan officer needs.
- Paid when the loan from your loans officer have funded
- High school diploma required; advanced degree preferred
- Ability to make 50+ inbound/outbound calls per day from daily leads.
- Ability to switch gears quickly and multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Strengths in communication, time management, attention to detail, and aesthetics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Recruitment experience preferred
- 3 years’ experience in telemarketing, sales and custom service.
- Ability to react and think in a pinch.
This is a family-owned business, we treat our employees like family as well. Job has two weeks’ vacation, two weeks sick, medical, dental and other benefits as well. This is a career that could lead to other positions within the company. Hopefully this will be your final place of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $325,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Mortgage Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote