Information Assurance Analyst, Junior
Are you interested in joining a team of innovative technology professionals committed to delivering mission critical Cybersecurity solutions to a diverse portfolio of federal clients? Are you a thought leader who applies business and technical subject matter expertise to address complex issues? Are you looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? Join our team of passionate Cybersecurity practitioners who collaborate to support and deliver projects across a variety of Cyber topics! Onboard, you’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career!
Focus on implementing and operating next generation security solutions for federal government agencies or departments. Perform hands-on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies. Apply in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective counter-measures. Leverage expertise to help clients overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices through Cybersecurity. Define a methodology for assessing data quality and execute it in both the lab environment and production deployments. Work with engineering and deployment teammates to develop an approach to measuring false-positive and false-negative rates initially across the capability areas of Hardware Asset Management (HWAM), Software Asset Management (SWAM), Vulnerability Management (VUL), and Configuration Settings Management (CSM).
Nice If You Have:
- 1+ years of experience with applying information assurance (IA) frameworks, including NIST RMF, NIST SP, DIACAP, and ICD to IT system development or assessments
- Experience with maintaining IA policies and procedures, including access control, incident response, contingency planning, and configuration or change management
- Experience with managing administration, operation, and analysis of vulnerability or configuration scans using at least one of the following tools: Tenable Nessus, Retina, Nexpose, or WebInspect
- Experience with building and maintaining a comprehension of new tools
- Experience with collaboratively generating solutions with seasoned IT professionals and troubleshooting operational issues in a rapid and productive manner
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- BA or BS degree in IT Security, Engineering, or a related field
- CISSP, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CEH, CASP, or other related certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.