Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for a Project Engineer to fill an opportunity in Tupelo, MS.
- Coordinate weekend/shutdown work plans with contractors, and facilities
- Coordinate and manage equipment Kanban process for equipment installation
- Review and confirm quality and quantity of installation status of the architectural, civil and structural systems
- Review, coordinate and process submittals with the contractors and the AE Firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience
- Construction project management and/or field engineering experience-Min 2 years
- Strong Mechanical and/or Electrical background
- Good organization and communication skills
- Schedule management skills
- Microsoft Office Software-Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Microsoft Project experience preferred
- Construction Management Experience preferred
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) has been a global leader in Engineering and Design Services since 1977. TES provides fully integrated, customized solutions in Engineering/ Design, Technical Publishing/Documentation and On-Site Engineering Support and Recruiting Services. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, TES has additional offices in Columbus, IN, Tampa, FL, Toronto, ON and London, ON. TES is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time