JP Architects, Ltd. is a growing, diverse architectural firm specializing in residential design, commercial architecture and public planning projects. We have a steady flow of work across all three areas and seek to add a versatile architectural associate to help us manage current workload and achieve our aggressive growth goals.
At JP Architects, Ltd. we focus on our biggest asset…our employees. Our current team is comprised of long-term employees – all have been with the firm 2+ years. We attribute this to our work / life balance policy. Our systems are virtual so if there is a family emergency, children’s function or doctors appointment, we provide our employees the opportunity to be present at and attentive to life occurrences.
The right candidate will be:
· Able to take direction, but also anticipate and self-perform additional tasks required under the scope of each project.
· Someone who is motivated and eager to be part of a growing organization…this position has endless growth potential.
· Excited to accept opportunities on a variety of projects, where responsibilities will be extensive – providing you the chance to experience the entire architectural process from programming and schematic design to construction documents for permit and bid and construction administration.
JP Architects, Ltd. offers employees:
1. Competitive pay
2. Healthcare benefits
3. Work / life balance (More on this below)
4. Suburban office location
5. Full payment of study materials, licensing test and continued learning classes
6. 10 paid vacation / 5 paid sick days
7. National holidays off
The right candidate should possess:
1. 3-7 years of experience
2. Minimum of Bachelors in Architecture
3. Ability to work in team settings, but also independently
4. Capacity for design
5. Communication skills
6. Strong proficiency in AutoCAD software
7. 3D rendering familiarity, a plus
At JP Architects, Ltd., we REALIZE. the Possibilities, DESIGN. Your Reality and INFLUENCE. Your Life and Community. We’ve put great effort into planning for the company’s future and achieving our aggressive growth projections. This is the PERFECT opportunity for a versatile architectural professional to join an organization before the “finishing touches get installed.” The foundation is laid and the walls are up; we’re sturdy. We just need you to help us finish the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- architectural office: 3 years (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible