SharePoint Farm Administrator
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Translating real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused digital engineering solution.
We need a SharePoint Farm Administrator who will use their passion to guide all aspects of multiple SharePoint enclaves and collaborate across teams to resolve issues or configure Farm solutions. This is an opportunity to meet challenges for a Joint client by collaborating with a development team to build Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) SharePoint Web tools with user-centric design. You will participate in twice-weekly scheduled outages while communicating the outcomes to the team. You will support a variety of SharePoint-related tasks including site collection administration, Farm Architecture, OOTB development solutions, requirements gathering, customer interaction, and troubleshooting unexpected technical issues as they arise. Join us as we build systems to change the client for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 architecture, development, Farm Administration, and Central Administration, including SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and complex workflow creation
- Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Windows servers, SQL Server, IIS, network infrastructure, and Remote Desktop functions
- Experience with multiple system environments and the preparation of test plans and reports
- Experience with DoD vulnerability management tools and ACAS
- Experience with POAMs and Risk Acceptance documentation using eMASS
- Experience with a scripting language, including PowerShell
- Ability to design, deploy, and support solutions by translating functional requirements into robust, interesting, supportable, and sustainable sites
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ Certification
- Experience with STIG servers and documenting open findings
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies, balance concurrent activities, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work across teams and collaborate with a diverse staff of military, civilians, and contractors
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in CS or related technical field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.