Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for an experienced sales professional to join our Document Services sales team. Our superior products, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
- Promote the sale of ReminderTRAX, a comprehensive customer relationship marketing (CRM) solution focused on targeted mail and email notification, to the automotive market.
- You will serve as the subject matter expert over multiple regions and partner with other sales associates to drive sales goals, gather competitive intelligence, and advance the sales cycle.
- Responsible for the team’s implementation strategies and assist with training sales associates on the benefits of the CRM solution.
- In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. You will also be provided with a company cell phone, laptop and home office equipment.
- Training consists of approximately 3-4 months of product and sales training both on-the-job in your territory and classroom style training at our corporate headquarters in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete courses on our products, processes, sales skills and automotive dealership operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ years sales and/or marketing related experience
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (including Service Advisor, Service Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Ability to close sales
- Ability to travel overnight up to 80%
- Superb time management skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations