Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be someone who can provide in-person/face-to-face and/or remote end user Windows PC support services at our Enterprise Customers site. Supported services include software break-fix/remediation, Installation, Move, Add, & Change on end user hardware and software. Provides technical support to users for moderately complex computer related technical problems on a primary account. Acts as customer service lead or account specialist. Provides back-up assistance on other accounts as needed.
- Windows 7/10
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- MS Office 365
- Knowledge of enterprise networking & printing
- Client skills focused on high quality communication, setting expectations and then exceeding same.
- Experience using ticket tools including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure
- Use of asset management tools and compliance with process
- PC Imaging / End User Data Back-up
- Client support
- Fundamentals of HW, Windows, Application support, networking, printing, mobile devices (e.g. Apple IOS / Android)
- Stays current with technology trends
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Enterprise-level clients with their PC support needs
- Technical school degree, Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft certification is desirable, but not required
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Weekly pay day, benefits start day one
Job Type: Full-time Contract
Experience: Desktop Support: 3-5 years (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- IT Remote Support: 4 years (Required)
- Software troubleshooting: 4 years (Required)
- Hardware break-fix: 4 years (Required)
- Plano, TX 75024 (Required)
- To submit your application in our system for client to review, please provide ALL of the following:
- birth month & day
- last 4 SSN -OR- last 4 driver's license
- Contract Length:
- 5 - 6 months
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance