Provide Cybersecurity and privacy analyses and consulting throughout security assessment and compliance life cycle processes. Maintain responsibility for continuously analyzing and monitoring Cybersecurity and privacy policies, programs, compliance artifacts, or standards to support government and industry security compliance, systems accreditation, and management. Administer the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure systems meet security and privacy requirements. Analyze and determine the risk, threat, likelihood, and impact of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations present in applications, systems, or networks independently. Work with senior client stakeholders to present risk analysis processes, results, and impacts to the client competently and provide clear recommendations for resolving risks.
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity or IT
- 3+ years of experience with applying information assurance (IA) frameworks
- Experience with documentation or technical writing
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree or 7+ years of experience with Cybersecurity or technology
- Experience with IA frameworks, including NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-37, and ICD 503 for IT system development or assessments
- Experience with analyzing IA policies and procedures, including access control, incident response, contingency planning, and configuration or change management
- Experience with administering, operating, or interpreting and analyzing the results of vulnerability or configuration scans via Tenable Nessus, Retina, Nexpose, or WebInspect
- Experience with automated assessment and authorization tools, including Telos Xacta and eMASS
- Experience with requirements management
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to brief senior client leadership
- CISSP, Security+, CISA, or a related Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.