Growing Company Seeks Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representatives in the growing Insurance - Title industry. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This long-term temporary-to-hire Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in Akron, Ohio. The are numerous openings and various shifts ranging from 9-6 & 10-7.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Knowledge of order entry
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Maintain Documentation experience
- Customer service experience desired
- Deep understanding of Manage Vendor Relationships
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Customer service and office administrative skills
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
How to apply:
Email your resume to: