Reproductive Surgical Associate (RSA) Manager - ASC
We are seeking an experience RN with a successful completion of an accredited nursing program, college degree, current licensure in the State of California as a register nurse, and minimum 3 years of experience managing surgery centers with current BCLS and ACLS certification. Reporting to the Regional Manager, in this role you will in charge of daily supervision of clinical operations of the Surgery Center and manage the clinical staff in accordance with established Federal, State and accreditation regulations and guidelines as well as established Surgery Center policies and procedures. Oversees patient care activities in preoperative, postoperative and intraoperative. Functions as Infection Control Officer for the Surgery center. Purchasing of required supplies, controlled drugs, and equipment. Responsible for staff development, orientation and staff discipline and appraisals.
Skills and Requirements:
- Current, unrestricted CA State RN license required. BCLS/ACLS required
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. MSN or MBA preferred (candidate may be actively pursuing).
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in a leadership position in a medical practice setting, healthcare administration or closely related field.
- Operating room experience required. Ambulatory surgery experience preferred. Leadership and AAAHC survey experience a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- Resourceful and well organized; committed to detail and follow-up.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills, plus demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Capability to establish credibility and be decisive, with the ability to be able to recognize and support RSA’s preferences and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies, including planning, setting priorities, systematic performance assessment, implementation based on such assessment and maintaining achieved improvement.
- Ability to remain calm under stress.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and handle sensitive patient situations well.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and prior EMR experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, promote teamwork, promote positive human relations and organize with strong management/leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- managing surgery center: 3 years (Required)
- Leadership: 5 years (Required)
- RN license (Required)
- ACLS Certification (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location