Responsible for coordinating and supporting the development and of Pharmacy and Retail Operations programs in support of business goals. Develops and prepares reports, performs initial analysis of activity based data, and supports the company wide rollout of new products, programs, services into Walgreen stores.
- Supports the effort to ensure consistency in the development, implementation, and management of new products, programs, and services in Walgreen stores.
- Provides prompt and professional communications via email, mail and phone in response to program questions from the stores, leadership and internal departments.
- Gathers and interprets data to support project decision making. Measures and reports on the results of products, programs and services.
- Coordinates project meetings and prepares content for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying ways to improve the development, implementation, and operation of new products, programs and services based on market feedback and trends.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Project Leads within the division as well as external stakeholders to meet project goals and to ensure consistency and best practice sharing.
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omni-channel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma/GED and at least 1 year of experience in the Retail and/or Healthcare industry.
Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example:
using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example:
applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example:
inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Experience with MS Visio.
Experience in retail/pharmacy environment.
Experience in store operations.
Experience using Business Objects to pull and report data.