University of Colo Hospital
Lone Tree Health Center
1st Shift - Days
Scheduled Days & Hours:
Evaluates and treats patient populations for therapy needs.
- Lone Tree Medical Center: UCHealth's renowned specialty care location in south Denver.
- Lone Tree Medical Center, located in south metro Denver, offers the finest evidence-based medical care from some of the country's leading practitioners. It features multiple specialties, 36 exam rooms, three procedure rooms, lab services, and a full radiology department.
- We are the premier specialty care center in the south metro Denver region. Our physicians, who are faculty at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, can now offer you the most advanced care and treatment in a more comfortable, convenient setting.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different:
a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
- Performs and documents initial and ongoing assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family according to their capabilities and desires.
- Educates the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits.
- Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from therapy services and treatment setting.
- Provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs.
- Supervises and delegates the care provided by physical therapy assistants according to established licensing laws, state regulations and practice standards
Requirements (education, licensures, certification)
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy required. Preferred: Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current licensure (or provisional license as allowable by the State Physical Therapy Practice Act) with Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies to practice Physical Therapy required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course).
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.