Tufts Health Plan has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave an opportunity to learn new skills and make a contribution to a mission-driven organization.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. As an intern in the Human Resources department you will focus your time on the multiple functions within HR including Talent Acquisition, Benefits and Human Capital Management System (HCMS). You will perform varied administrative tasks to support the department's daily activities and onboarding processes.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Assist with general office duties including posting jobs, preparing and updating new hire onboarding materials, and scheduling interviews.
- Assist with the implementation of the HCMS.
- Participate in summer intern programs sponsored by the Talent Acquisition team.
- Assist with general office duties such as filing, scanning, and creation of employee and benefits folders.
- Provide a welcoming environment at the HR front desk to employees, candidates, and internal and external customers.
- Answer and route incoming calls to HR colleagues accordingly.
- College students interested in learning about and contributing to a corporate HR function with the desire to serve the Tufts Health Plan employee population. Preferred majors are Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or a related field.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, timeliness and responsiveness to deadlines. Project management or project planning experience is also helpful.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility/creativity around tasks or to solve problems with a strong level of confidentiality.