Role – Salesforce Architect*
Location- Scottsdale, AZ
Job type- Fulltime / Contract*
- Strong Salesforce technical knowledge including developing custom applications, custom coding, programming, Apex, classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, components, limits and bulk patterns, asynchronous operations and Lightning.
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development, testing and provide end to end technical design/solutions based on business requirements.
- Working experience with Salesforce Lightning project.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Development of custom reusable solutions and integrations and Providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Provide estimates and effort required to implement a solution
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned business objectives and salesforce product roadmap
- Display technical thought leadership during projects design and solutioning
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed
- Experience with using tools such as Informatica Cloud or Mulesoft
- Expertise in handling security requirements based on industry standards
- Expertise in Release management and deployment strategies including third party tools
- Adopting new Salesforce products and technical capabilities based on product releases that suits the business
Tel: 212-729-6543 Ext 359
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Enterprise Architect: 4 years (Required)
- A valid Federated Enterprise Architecture Certification. (Preferred)