The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the proper warehousing and inventory control of raw materials, finished goods, factory supplies and spare parts. Ensures the maximum utilization of warehouse facilities. He/she also coordinates with the purchasing, manufacturing and traffic departments to ensure proper receiving, transfer and dispatch of raw materials and finished goods. He/she coordinates with the Sales department and Management for forecast trending and planning for the next three (3) months rolling.
Assists and supports the Sales department towards the achievement of the departmental and corporate medium to long-term goals and objectives. We are looking for motivated individuals who possess the desire to grow with a startup company that has a great foundation with promise of rapid growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards.
- Effectively monitors flow of goods and utilize existing methods to keep track. Utilize QuickBooks to generate packing slips.
- Coordinates with the purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of raw materials and supplies.
- Coordinates with the manufacturing and traffic departments with regards to transfer and dispatch of finished goods.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on product preparation before dispatch.
- Coordinates with the sales department in maintaining minimum and maximum level of finished goods in warehouse based on market demand and sales forecast.
- Ensures accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines released by accounting and audit departments.
- Conducts regular cycle count as per established schedules and guidelines. Evaluates and analyzes inventory variance. Implements preventive countermeasures based on the result of inventory variance analysis.
- Immediately resolves inventory discrepancies in coordination with accounting department. Analyzes inventory variances per cycle count and provides immediate solution to significantly reduce the variance.
- Maintains complete production plan, inventory control and warehouse records and manuals.
- Ensures the integrity and completeness of all manufacturing and logistics records and Manuals.
- Minimum two-year degree required or four-year degree preferred.
- Minimum two-years of experience.
- Demonstrate leadership experience with a high-functioning, fast-paced team.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions both verbal and written.
- Ability to drive a motorized pallet jack and complete pallet jack certification course.
- Experience with international shipping process, forms and best practices.
- Strong proficiency with systems including MS Office, database management, and carrier portals.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight at times.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and move whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, pushing, pulling and handling various materials.
The warehouse manager may work in uncomfortably hot or cold environments, and/or uncomfortable and cramped positions, and/or on ladders.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their manager or supervisor.
Reports to the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technical Officer and Chief Business Development Officer.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- Retirement plans
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year