HAIX® is a producer of functional and innovative footwear. Our high-tech products fulfill the highest requirements regarding function, quality, comfort, and design. HAIX® is committed to providing the market with the best footwear for the fire services, rescue, law enforcement, and hunting and forestry industries. HAIX® boots are German engineered like no other boot in the world.
HAIX® North America is searching for a dynamic and success oriented Digital Analyst.
The Digital Analyst will gather and analyze consumer information and examine buying trends for purposes of understanding and optimizing the direct marketing channels for increased traffic, revenue, and profitability. The Digital Analyst will be responsible for providing analytics, reports, dashboards, A/B testing analysis, modeling, and ad hoc analysis with recommendations.
- Work with digital measurement solutions within Google Analytics and in-house reporting tools to help team hit marketing goals.
- Design and generate weekly reports and analyze all digital marketing campaign performance and KPIs
- Analyze detailed web metrics to determine trends, successes, site issues, opportunities
- Keep abreast of emerging digital measurement solution trends and maintain in existing/implemented solutions
- Identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing activities and deliver insights to optimize efficiency of spend and performance.
- Collects data to measure & analyze return-on-investment across several key marketing and business initiatives
- Produce expected performance measures including lifts, efficiencies, and other measures
- Develop theories and test hypotheses about business assumptions such as segment behavior, SEO, and expected funnel performance.
- Effectively manage time and resources to execute ad-hoc and project work.
- Make recommendations to improve web usability, performance and campaign effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Positive, cooperative attitude
- Customer oriented
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital media analytics role
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics and attribution solutions
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Understands ecommerce retail best practices, testing methodologies, and analytics able to read and manage A/B tests, forecasting the revenue impact of promotions
- Proven history of providing deep level analysis in an understandable manner.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life, Short Term, Long Term Insurances
- A Dynamic Team with a Flat Organizational Structure
- Opportunity to Work for a Fast Growing, Dynamic Company
Job Type: Full-time
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Conversion Optimization: 2 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 3 years (Preferred)