Would you like to work in the shooting industry? Do you enjoy talking to people? RifleGear is looking for employees who are excited to join our team and help to run our brand new 38,000 sqft shooting range.
Opening in summer 2020, RifleGear’s new facility will feature a best-in-class showroom, a state-of-the- art shooting range including both 25 yard and 100 yard lanes, two classrooms, office space and a warehouse for online order fulfillment.
If you are a hard-working and passionate individual who is able to provide exceptional customer service, please continue to read the following. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities may include:
- Control the firing line and maintain order on the range.
- Educate range users on shooting range safety rules.
- Provide direct supervision on the range to ensure that users handle and use guns safely
- Enforce shooting range safety rules.
- Assist customers on sales floor.
- Conduct range safety briefings for events and orientation for new shooters.
- Clean and maintain the range facility.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service.
- Continually expand knowledge of products and services offered and utilize the skill.
- Learn and keep up with Federal and State Firearm laws.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Be a firearms enthusiast that can handle, clear and maintain firearms.
- Be at least 21 years of age to apply.
- Have an ownership mentality and be passionately driven.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a dedicated team.
- Have effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enjoy working within a technology-oriented environment.
- Be capable of lifting and moving heavy objects up to 50lbs.
- Neat, clean and professional appearance required.
If you have telephone/in-person customer service, email support, social media, simple gunsmith experience or computer programming, be sure to let us know!
Please do not call us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour