Job Title: Facilities Administrative Coordinator FLSA Status: Hourly Non Exempt
Reports to: Manager of Facilities and Contract Maintenance
Department: Facilities Maintenance Location: Garden City
Under the supervision of the Manager of Facilities and Contracts, the Facility Administrative Coordinator performs various clerical duties supporting Facilities and Contracts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Processes E-time payroll for the Facilities Maintenance hourly employees.
2. Maintains familiarity with GPA polices regarding attendance, overtime and benefits in order to input time accurately and provide assistance to the management team.
3. Maintain attendance records for Facilities Maintenance employees.
4. Types and composes routine or repetitive correspondence and responds to routine oral/written inquiries.
5. Maintains filing system and establishes new files, as required.
6. Reviews incoming mail and routes to appropriate offices.
7. Handles trouble calls from GPA tenants and employees and dispatches to appropriate staff personal.
8. Provide documentation as instructed that is unique to maintenance that assists management in setting up and maintaining work/job procedures.
9. Reviews certain maintenance division expenditures and verifies by in place check and balance system, i.e., division purchase orders, contract invoices.
10. Prepares special reports, i.e., monthly budget summary, and weekly overtime comparisons.
11. Maintain data base for Engineering and Facility technical library.
12. Works with Facilities Lotus Notes based Work Request system and directs request to appropriate assistant manager.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of general office procedures and operation of office equipment required.
Must be able to organize, suspend, and maintain work. Knowledge of maintenance policies and procedures desired.
The ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally with the GPA staff on all levels.
Ability to type 45 wpm and use word processing, database and spreadsheet packages on personal computer.
Experience with SAP software desired.
Excellent communication skills required with radio experience desired. Must show initiative and have ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be willing and able to work weekends, holiday, shift work and overtime as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum five years of experience in administrative assistant or equivalent position.
Must meet the criteria for and obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
Valid state driver’s license required.