**CBS BUSINESS UNIT:
** CBS Interactive
** Full-Time Staff
** Burbank, CA
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our social and content teams are responsible for developing and producing compelling stories—as told through video, editorial, and social platforms—that promote programming for both CBS and CBS All Access. Regardless of the medium, our team also optimizes the best of CBSi's content to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and retention by leveraging data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape, and recognizing opportunities for innovation in this always-on world.
CBS Interactive is looking for a Director of Social to lead strategy, planning and creative ideation in support of its Primetime programming. The ideal candidate for this position has experience setting social strategy, developing social campaigns and leading a team of social producers.
- Set social content, platform and publishing strategy for a diverse portfolio of CBS Primetime programing
- Mentor and lead a team of social producers
- Help ideate and execute creative to support strategies
- Lead communication with - and provide regular updates to - internal team members across content strategy and integrated marketing teams around best practices and new trends across the social industry
- Study competitor strategies, industry trends and innovation, and social analytics to ensure CBS is ahead of the curve
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to synchronize efforts and effectively communicate goals, strategies and results
- Work with internal content strategy and network teams to develop new series launch strategies across social platforms
- Work with internal content strategy and network teams to develop social support strategies for major seasonal initiatives like Spring Finales and Fall Premieres
What you bring to the team:
You must -
- Have 6+ years of social media marketing and management
- Enjoy leading, nurturing and motivating a team of social producers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about the TV industry
- Be a proven collaborator and enjoy the process of collaboration and working / building relationships across many functional teams
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to articulate and present concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
You might also -
- Have experience covering live events in a social media capacity
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think big, contributing fresh ideas leveraging analytics/data
- Worked with talent and publicists to execute social media initiatives
- Have existing relationships with top social platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled