At Appian, we're not only about building powerful software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software, great clients, great partners! Appian's Partner Organization multiplies the efforts of our sales and professional services teams to reach farther and dig deeper with clients. As a member of this dynamic organization, you will manage relationships with strategic partners to help sell an award-winning, low-code PaaS product and its services.
What is Appian? It's an application platform that allows non-technical people to build powerful cloud and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. The one enterprise application platform that enables and guides your clients on their digital transformation journey.
- You enjoy building vs. maintaining and thrive on achieving superior results
- You've worked as an Alliance/Partner Manager previously and are looking for your next organization to leave your mark
- You're skilled in partnering with service providers to construct compelling "practices" around specific software products
- You have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker levels
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Manage relationship with strategic service providers/systems integrators in the Commercial Space
- Drive business development opportunities for direct software and service sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Appian delivery practices within strategic Partners
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefit of Appian's software
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 3+ years in Partner Management
- Preferably based out of the Washington DC area with ability to travel within assigned region