LOOKING TO WORK IN A CREATIVE INDUSTRY HELPING MAKE DREAM EVENTS HAPPEN FOR YOUR CLIENTS? THEN THIS IS THE POSITION YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mi Vintage is an event production company based in Miami, Florida. Our ever-growing collection is made up of carefully curated finds across the US and we pride ourselves on our creative and fun work atmosphere! Check us out at www.mivintagerentals.com
EVENT SPECIALIST ASSISTANT OVERVIEW
The Event Specialist is the “coordinator of things”, working to ensure our clients are provided the best customer service ever while helping them plan their dream event! Your job is to help the Event specialists complete their daily tasks. This will consist of answering emails, phone calls and texts making sure that our clients are tended to at all times. This part-time position includes a varied schedule working 15-25 hours per week. The perfect applicant for this position will be someone who is a student, looking to make some extra money while studying, someone who is creative and loves the fast-paced action of the events world! Ideally, we are looking for a part-time who can learn the trade and possibly be promoted to a full time position.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Answer emails daily and take care of customer needs
* Answer daily calls and text messages on the company phone and social media
* Send quotes for customers to review
* Follow up with client quotes
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* Must have flexible weekend availability for events (if needed).
* Must be creative
* Must know how to read, write and speak English
* Must be able to represent Mi Vintage professionally
* Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background check
* Must be Bilingual
* If applicant has worked in a creative atmosphere
* If applicant has photoshop experience
* If applicant has Event Industry experience
Compensation for this position is $10-13/hr.
Final pay will be based on experience and any bonus skills you add to the team.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: