VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, Wrangler® and Lee®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders.
VF will grow by creating amazing products and brand experiences that transform and improve the lives of consumers worldwide, while delivering superior returns to our stakeholders.
At VF, we draw on 117 years of experience to continuously transform ourselves in an ever-changing global marketplace. We constantly learn from the past, but live in the future.
Our One VF culture is all about harnessing the power of our brands and our talented associates to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a One VF mindset differentiates our products and brand experiences. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on collaboration, agility and execution.
Powerful brands, shaped by shopper insights and fueled by innovation, drive our success by putting us at the heart of consumers’ lives. With the industry’s most diverse family of apparel, footwear and accessories brands, we serve consumers on every continent. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status. As we look to the future, we will continue to lean on our One VF approach to ensure we embrace our shared learnings as we add value across our portfolio of brands.
Manager, Corporate Finance & Risk Management:
Become the Newest member of the VF Family!
The company’s treasury groups serve a critical function to the Company’s core operations. The group provides the company with the financial resources to fund its daily financial needs, but also the funds needed to execute its long term strategic goals. As such, as a member of the Corporate Finance & Risk Management team, you will be critical in ensuring that the company has the liquidity and financial resources needed.
The Manager, Corporate Finance & Risk Management, provides financial management and support to all capital markets activities, corporate finance projects, financial risk management, and retirement plans. Capital markets activities may include coordinating debt issuances, implementing share repurchase programs, supporting credit rating agency relationships, effecting optimal trade execution, overseeing related financial reporting to comply with relevant accounting standards. Risk management activities include developing strategies for foreign currency/interest rate/commodity risk management. The primary responsibilities are to support the Assistant Treasurer in the development and financial analysis of including qualitative and quantitative credit metric, and models regarding the Company’s credit risk and cost of capital as well as rating agency/board/bank presentations.
In order to succeed, this individual will utilize both strong communication and analytical skills to maintain current analytics tools as well as develop new models to address the needs of senior management.
How You Will Make a Difference:
1. You will support and manage capital markets projects and deal execution, including debt issuances, acquisition related financing and related analysis and presentations
2. You will develop and maintain financial analysis and models that support company’s credit metrics, acquisition capacity including rating agencies and bank presentations
3. You will manage the Company’s share repurchase strategy; including financial reporting and presentations as well as explore new methods for share repurchase – ex. Accelerated buy-buy program
4. You will also manage VF’s pension and retirement plan assets, risks and strategies by partnering with outside consultants, relevant VF committees and VF’s senior leaders, and creates related presentations and financial reports
5. You will develop and execute various financial risk management strategies including interest rate risk management and commodity risk management as needed
6. You will conduct financial and cashflows analysis for various projects including real estate projects and equipment leasing projects
7. Conduct financial and cashflows analysis for various projects including real estate projects and equipment leasing projects
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus
- Strong financial background; strong analytical and modeling/excel skills
- Financial analysis and derivatives experience required
- Knowledge of accounting standards codifications and practices related to pension and foreign currency financial reporting
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills as well as tactical execution
- Self-starter, ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal capabilities with ability to effectively work across functions and influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to prepare clear and concise presentations that will be distributed/discussed with senior management
- Highly organized & achievement -oriented
- Team player and supporter who exhibits high professional conduct, high output and enthusiasm