You are a seasoned word slayer that is obsessed with detail and consistency.
We are searching for a contract content strategist. You must have experience building brands and creating content that resonates with target audiences.
We are an award-winning Seattle brand, design, and interactive firm that has been going strong for 17 years.
About the Position:
As the Content Strategist, you will be building a brand voice that connects potential customers to customer brands. You will be responsible for creating and executing the digital marketing campaigns, inclusive of branding, search and social campaigns, A/B testing, and truly have a voice in the direction of our clients.
- Develop and maintain content calendars
- Develop and help execute new campaigns throughout all channels
- Coordinating with Social Media managers for campaign execution
- Building and maintaining contract copywriters
- Develop and implement content for the web, blog posts, email campaigns, infographics, script writing, and partner presentations.
- Work closely with our clients to implement brand voice
- Work closely with the owner to execute daily tasks
- Review and monitor all marketing initiatives to make sure brand is on point for all of our clients.
- You must have at least 4+ years proven experience managing social channels and digital channels and developing content plants and strategy in a fast-paced environment
- You must love to write
- This person enjoys becoming an expert in new fields
- Proven content writing experience
- You must be able to work autonomously
- Have an eye for detail with grammar and consistency is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe suite, google analytics, is a plus
- You must be immersed in the latest Social Media and digital platforms for tracking
To apply, please send a cover letter