Volkswagen of Marion is hiring a Product & Technology Specialist for our Sales Team!
We offer a generous ongoing monthly salary PLUS bonus opportunities monthly and annually!
SALARY, BONUSES & OTHER BENEFITS:
- $10,000 SIGNING BONUS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
- BASE SALARY OF $500 WEEKLY / $26,000 ANNUALLY PLUS BONUSES!
- Ten different monthly bonus programs to increase your monthly pay!
- Four different annual bonus programs to increase your overall annual pay!
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Paid training
- Monthly stipend to offset costs for our group health insurance plan
- Available dental, life, vision, and disability insurance
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Advises customers on vehicle platforms, options packages, trim levels, and powertrain choices with special attention to features, benefits, functionality, and information.
- Be informed & complete all required training on: product knowledge, technology, warranty specifications, lifetime powertrain warranty information & eligibility, and Certified Pre-Owned benefits/ eligibility
- Be able to perform informed walk-arounds on all new vehicle model and trim levels.
- Stay informed on current vehicle inventory (both new and used)
- Greet customers promptly upon their arrival to the dealership.
- Works with customers in the service drive/ service department offering information and/or test drive opportunities.
- Creates a pleasant atmosphere for all customers and prospects visiting the dealership by being friendly and helpful.
- Assists in the appraisal process by collecting vehicle information.
- Attends sales meetings, trainings, and special events as scheduled.
- Under the guidance of the sales manager, comes to an agreement on pricing with the customer. Completes sales orders and processes all paperwork in accordance with dealership policies.
- Maintains 100% Certification with manufacturer training programs.
- Completes any and all requirements of a new , CPO, or used vehicle delivery.
- Help maintain the lot, showroom, and other merchandising as requested by management.
- Attend product and sales training as requested by management.
- Always be responsive to customer requests whether by phone, email, voicemail or in-person.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints in conjunction with management staff.
- Follow up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction and collect any other bank or dealership required documents.
- Apply through this posting or in person at Volkswagen of Marion
- All selected candidates must pass drug test, background check, and have an acceptable MVR driving record
- Volkswagen of Marion is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time