You are a natural leader. You do what’s right for customers and colleagues and you inspire others to do the same. Join our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact by leading your team to create great customer experiences that cultivate long-lasting relationships.
As a Fraud Manager II in the Fraud & Customer Protection Services team, you will focus on reducing losses, protecting customers, meeting and exceeding KPIs, develop and lead a strong team of leaders that provides exceptional customer service while preventing fraud within a broad array of escalation procedures. Successful candidates in this vital position are flexible and problem-solvers who enjoy helping employees
- Manage team performance across multiple managers, leading by example and coaching on key behaviors to motivate sustained results; this includes using performance management resources to proactively monitor, coach and develop employees, recognizing strong performers and managing those not meeting performance standards
- Select and retain top talent as well as foster and champion High Performance Culture where people are empowered to make decisions that affect their work/environment
- Constantly review existing processes and identify opportunities to enhance efficiency
- Identify business knowledge gaps and ensure everyone has ownership of deliverables
- Set expectations with direct reports, regarding positive motivation and leading through accountability.
- Lead key strategic end-to-end initiatives to reduce OpEx, customer complaints and develop strong relationships with peers, risk and other key partners within the fraud prevention space
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in Operations Management
- Excellent employee relations skill
- Strong analytical abilities, interpersonal skills at both verbal and written communication
- Proven track record of leadership development, setting and achieving targets, execution of key strategy initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to contribute significantly to strategic business initiatives and partnerships
- Demonstrated ability in process and sustaining high performance standards
- Strong concepts of leadership competencies, displays ownership, accountability and proactive ness and keen business acumen with focus on customers
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Ability to leverage influence to achieve key business objectives
- Understanding of Retail & Escalation procedures highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Prior call center experience & inbound queue / mailbox management
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
We offer a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individuals and small businesses, including Chase-branded and co-branded cards in partnership with well-known companies and organizations. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies, capable of authorizing transactions across global currencies.