Construction Project Manager/Supervisor
-Must possess VA DPOR HIC or RBC license issued after 2012.
-Ability to be conversational in Spanish a big plus.
-Opportunity for equity position in the company after proving value and capabilities (6 months of performance)
- Knowledge and understanding of jurisdictional permitting requirements, inspection process and building codes.
- Responsible for overall project performance including preconstruction/design review, estimating, scheduling, resource requirements, client interface, subcontractor/vendor procurement as well as leadership of the project team.
- Prepares the project budget and final estimate of construction costs. Monitors and manages all budget to actual costs over the duration of the project. Responsible for tracking and projecting all costs in accordance with the project schedule.
- Prepares subcontractor/vendor scopes of work, solicits pricing and negotiates final contract award. Coordinates issuance of all subcontracts.
- Schedules and sequences all project tasks from preconstruction to final completion and punchout. Monitors, updates and adjusts tasks as needed to ensure original end date is achieved.
- Primary point of contact and responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through close communication and interface.
- Prices, prepares and presents all project change orders.
- Prepares and maintains all project documentation and correspondence.
- Minimum of five years residential project management experience - renovations, additions and remodeling, projects ranging in size from $50,000 - $1 million.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proficient use of of technology. Knowledge and use of Co-Construct a plus.
- Ability to listen and identify client needs/wants; able to manage expectations and deliver highest level of service and quality.
- Well organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and determine/address daily priorities. Must understand the importance of meeting deadlines from a cost, efficiency and profitability perspective.
- Leader, team player, goal oriented, highly motivated, quality focused.
Job Type: Full-time