Come see why our massage therapists say we’re Different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist who is looking for a Company where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Free monthly massage.
- Competitive base pay.
- Paid liability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Health care contribution.
- Out of State temporary license available.Click the link to find out more: https://www.oplc.nh.gov/massage-therapy/forms.htm
- Aflac Insurance.
- License reimbursement.
- Out of state license fee assistance.
- Insurance reimbursement.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment. This studio is owned and operated by a Licensed Massage Therapist that also still performs massages:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists.
- All hydraulic massage tables.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you.
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity.
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator.
- Focus on therapist self-care.
- Paid Continuing Education.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy. experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences.
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan.
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a New Hampshire state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining license/certification. Temporary State license available.
Supportive, consistent on-site leadership and support.
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Licensed Massage Therapist (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift