Harley-Davidson - Believe in this DREAM. Make it your Reality!
Be a Leader with the Top of the Region Harley-Davidson Dealership Group. Join Rubber City Harley-Davidson as a Motorcycle Sales Department Manager. Showcase your drive, passion, and take-charge approach as you lead, coach, and develop the next generation of Dream Makers in a FUN environment with a Legendary Product!
Check out what our Management team had to say…
- “This role is an opportunity to lead the department by setting the tone and culture for our employees and customers. We have the opportunity to build our team both professionally and personally.”
- “Our team is important because we take care of each other. We all have the same vision for achieving our goals and making dreams come true for the folks that have waited so long to own our product.”
- “I love that our team is more like a family and that we share a singular vision of greatness. There’s a real sense of camaraderie and we’re all in this together- to WIN.”
Are you up for the challenge? If so, here are a few qualifications we are searching for
Live and lead by our values every day – Respect, Honesty, Fun, Energy, Responsibility, Fair, Commitment. 3-5 years of experience within the sales department of a motor vehicle dealership in a leadership role. Excellent leadership and managerial skills; knowledge and desire to develop a sales team. Highly competitive, take-charge mindset, and a proven record of success in employee and customer engagement to drive results. A passion for the Harley-Davidson brand and active riding experience will be required.
Why Rubber City H-D
- The best People, the coolest Culture, the most iconic Brand.
- Aggressive pay plan, high and evolving degree of responsibility.
- Day One - Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Retirement - 401(k) with up to 4% employer match.
- Employee Retail Discount and a Family Focused environment.
We Believe… in this brand, in this culture, in this lifestyle and in this dream. Make this dream your reality and apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail or Powersports: 5 years (Preferred)
- Leadership or Supervisory: 5 years (Preferred)
- Motorcycle Riding: 1 year (Preferred)