Alexander & Tom (A&T) is seeking a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate our work. As a member of team A&T, you’ll will write and edit copy for a variety of client projects for web, mobile, video, social, and other digital media. You’ll work closely with other Creative and Marketing team members to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client's industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. To be successful in this role you will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style. Although our clients are spread across a variety of industries, our immediate needs are for copywriting in the healthcare and financial spaces.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with audiences and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics required for the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on our clients’ style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Create new style guidelines for clients who lack them
- Help clients achieve their marketing and communication goals
- Help our agency develop its own marketing materials, pitches, and proposals
- Develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representatives as needed
- Revise copy based on internal direction and client feedback
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.