Full Job Description
Part-time and Casual.
High School education or equivalent.
Physical ability to provide direct total physical care for patients; good observation skills. Completion of approved crises intervention program.
Ability to provide necessary physical/personal care, as acquired through nursing aide training.
Relevant work experience, or on the job training during Highlands probation period. Ability to interact with patients and families in a therapeutic manner, as acquired through, Psychiatric tech training, related education, and/or relevant work experience; or demonstrates adequate understanding of appropriate patient/family interaction in the mental health setting.
CPSL clearances required upon hire.
· Highlands Hospital is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities according to applicable state and federal laws.
· Highlands Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
· · Full Benefits Package - Highmark Health Insurance
· · Generous PTO Package
· · Eligible for Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
· · Free On-site parking
· · On-site gym - Employee discount
· · Verizon Wireless discount...... AND MORE!
· Apply today to learn more about all of the benefits available to you!
Job Type: Part-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement