Your Career. Made Better.
BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
Internal Medicine Associates practice is located on the campus of Progress West Healthcare Center in O'Fallon, MO.
Provides direct patient care activities, utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of the RN.
Provides general nursing services to patients under the supervision of a physician.
Performs various lab procedures according to set standards.
Manages inventory of supplies and medications.
Implements treatments and procedures within the scope of practice for the Licensed Practical Nurse.
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, provides patient teaching and discharge planning. Participates in professional development and life long learning.
High School Diploma or GED
Licenses & Certifications
Licensed Practical Nurse
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer