Summary: Mustbe knowledgeable in RESPA, FHA, VA, RD, MDIA, TIL, High Cost, TRID guidelines andthe FED rule in relation to the Closing Disclosure. Be able to accurately prepare the ClosingDisclosure (CD) in a timely manner while maintaining customer service. Require basicPC skills and knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
1. Possessa good working knowledge of all regulatory requirements pertaining to the jobfunction, including, but not limited to, BSA/AML, the U.S. Patriot Act,and privacy laws.
2. Satisfactoryand timely completion of all required regulatory training.
3. Musthave an understanding of the TRID guidelines, RESPA, MDIA, High Cost Test andFed Rule restrictions regarding the BPO (borrower paid origination) and LPO(lender paid origination), Loan Estimate and how it compares and relates to showing on the ClosingDisclosure
4. Mustknow how to cure tolerance violations regarding the RESPA and the new TRIDguidelines.
5. Knowhow to accurately calculate FHA down payment and seller concessions with excessyield spreads to prevent dual compensation.
6. Knowhow to balance a wire and explain to the closing agents if needed.
7. Havean understanding of underwriting conditions in order to clear or require thosebefore funding a loan.
8. Beable to work with every department due to errors or violations caught in thechecking process, which could affect any department in the company and requirethat department review and clear a certain condition.
9. Beable to explain to closing agents the corrections and guidelines in a clearmanner and work with those parties to have the Closing Disclosures prepared andapproved as quickly as possible.
10. Notify management of any trendsthat are found regarding closing agents, other departments or closer trends toinsure better accuracy.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time