Solar Company seeks Sales Manager with proven track record in Solar sales.
Only the experienced person need apply.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, required to achieve Company’s financial targets. This position will be the sales leader to help meet the Company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales and/or Business Development, preferably in the solar industry
- Technical understanding of solar power systems and inverters
- Ability to work with customers on technical questions and solutions, drawing expertise from the company’s application engineering team, working closely with all other departments
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base in targeted region.
- Execute direct sales with new and existing accounts in assigned region to meet business targets
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and support the sales team with their sales efforts.
- Develop leads and opportunities for solutions and services on solar projects
- Utilize CRM tools (Salesforce) for managing the sales process and forecasting
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Conduct market intelligence reports within the assigned territory
- Meet customer’s expectations and highest possible customer satisfaction
- Negotiate terms and conditions in line with corporate policies and targets
- Develop competitive strategies and development plans to achieve sales objectives, maintaining knowledge of competitor activity
- Identify and Implement new profit centers
Recruit and Train door to door canvas team
Recruit , Train and MOTIVATE Sales Reps and canvas team
Conduct daily and weekly sales meetings
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $500,000.00 /year
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)