At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
Development project: Standing up new Drupal 8 system and migrating over existing content from legacy system.This involves some requirements gathering, a 5 sprint schedule within a more traditional waterfall schedule.
Worksite: 50% at 8405 Greensboro Drive, McLean, VA 22102; 40% Remote; 10% at FSA client in DC.
· Facilitating requirements sessions with client
· Documenting requirements
· Updating functional design document for requirements updates
· Liaising with Drupal developers
· Supporting Project Manager with schedule tracking
· Facilitating product demonstrations
· Preparing User Guides
· Assisting with the preparation of an O&M Guide
· Preparing test cases
· Conducting system testing
· Facilitating 508 testing with client team
· Must be Clearable for heightened 6C Public Trust
· 7-10 years analysis experience with full SDLC processes:
· Requirements facilitation and documentation
· Functional Design documentation
· Test planning, executing and reporting
· Preparing User Guide documentation
Federal Government contracting
Content Management Systems (especially Drupal)
Education and Certifications: (Please specify if the Education/Certs. are Preferred or Required)
B.A. or B.S. degree in IT, or related fields. An equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides comparable knowledge, is acceptable.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That’s why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time