Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech’s Disaster Recovery Unit is now accepting applications for Land Surveyor. Land Surveyors will be involved with measuring and delineating public and private properties and pieces of land to determine boundaries. The project is based in northern California.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OR DO NOT HAVE A PROFESSIONAL SURVEYOR LICENSE .
The ideal candidate will have:
- MUST HAVE Professional Land Surveyor License* ( Non-negotiable . Please do not apply if you do not have this license )*
- Previous experience as a Land Surveyor
- Ability to work up to 6 days a week, 10-12 hours a day, outdoors
- Must have valid drivers license and good driving record.
A few things to know :
- Tetra Tech will cover project related expenses such as travel to California, rental car, lodging and per diem.
- Ability to work up to 6 days a week, 10-12 hours a day, outdoors * Must have valid driver s license and good driving record.
- The work is scheduled to begin the first week in January. Anticipated length of assignment is 6-12 months.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet Disability - No call or agencies
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Land Surveying: 1 year (Preferred)
- California Professional Land Surveyor (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply