Christopher & Banks is looking for a Customer Insights Analyst
for our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MN.
The Customer Insights Analyst is responsible for creating and executing the personalization roadmap for Ecommerce. This position will work cross-functionally and perform analytics to understand customer behavior across our Omni-channel environment to create strategies focused on increasing customer engagement. This position will also be responsible for executing the online testing strategy and will present insights to cross functional partners.
How you will spend your time...
What you need to be successful...
- Lead the personalization roadmap by collaborating with cross functional partners to understand the Company strategy, customer behavior, and segmentation strategies to identify business value and shape the short term and long term strategy for personalization.
- Develop and execute website testing with A/B and multivariant testing methodologies.
- Work with cross functional partners and vendors to implement the online personalization and testing.
- Monitor and report on metrics related to personalization and testing including translating into actionable insights and recommendations.
Bachelor's degree in Retail Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years of retail Ecommerce Management Systems experience preferred
- 4 years of experience with an online retailer in a corporate environment preferred
- 2 years of experience working with online personalization and/or customer behavior analytics preferred
- 2 years of experience working with Adobe or Google Analytics
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
- Proficient in personalization, recommendations, and testing platforms such as Monetate, Optimizely, Adobe Target, Rich Relevance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong analytics aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain cross functional partnerships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Takes initiative, self-starter
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.