As a Linux Systems Kernel Internal Developer at AppGuard LLC, you will architect and build the core technology which powers AppGuard security products. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain advanced Linux kernel modules and drivers.
- Analyze and tune performance of custom software.
- Manage open source packages and patches for Linux kernel.
- Work collaboratively with Linux user mode developers.
- If necessary, develop user mode daemons and services.
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing and implementing kernel drivers, OS internals and kernel configuration. Documented contributions to Linux kernel preferred.
- Advanced understanding of filesystems, networking (sockets/TCP/IP/SSL/SSH) and storage stack.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of experience developing system software in C and C++.
- Familiarity with Linux security best practices.
- Experience with low level debugging tools.
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- C++: 10 years (Required)
- C: 10 years (Required)