Senior CPA, Tax Preparer, part time, year round, accountant
Senior CPA, Tax Preparer, in Arlington, VA - 1 Block to Rosslyn Metro.
Local CPA firm has an immediate part time opening for a strong senior CPA, tax preparer and accountant
Preferred accountant with 5-7 years public accounting firm experience.
- Responsibilities: *
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and trust income tax returns
- Ability to perform basic accounting and bookkeeping entries
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks or other trial balance accounting systems
- Experience in gathering and organizing client tax and accounting data
- Ability and desire to provide tax research and support as needed
- Desire to maintain tax file integrity and support, through documentation of tax workpapers
- Requirements: *
- B.S. degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
- Minimum experience of five (5) years with a public accounting firm
- Experience with individual, corporate, partnership and trust income tax returns
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite), and Network familiarity
- Knowledge of accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
- Tax preparation software experience – CCH ProSystem Fx Tax software preferred
- Must be able to work independently & to take responsibility to close engagements
- Benefits: *
- Salary commensurate with experience
Email resume & cover letter (no calls) to: Senior CPA, pt., year round,
- Attach resume/cover letter in pdf format.
Please briefly summarize in your cover letter 1) tax preparation experience & 2) tax software used /CCH ProFx Tax.
Please include home address in resume. Email: or f*ax: * 703.527.7306;
Job Type: Part-time
- CCH ProSystem FX Tax, software: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tax Preparation: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Arlington, VA (Preferred)