The Marketing Analyst is a newly created position that will help create the structure for market data analysis.
The Marketing Analyst, who reports to the VP of Marketing, is responsible for collecting and analyzing data in regards to customers, competition, market conditions and marketing effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have some experience planning and managing research projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Manage weekly scorecards to keep track of planned versus actual marketing metrics.
- Develop insights and optimization plan based on media results; includes AdWords analysis.
- Manage channel tracking and attribution.
- Conduct market research that feeds into customer insights, competitive advantages and brand perceptions.
- Work with marketing managers on market segmentation and targeting campaigns.
- Conduct quarterly competitive analysis, which includes advertisements, PR, and website messaging.
- Work with sales to integrate research findings into CRM to help develop deeper attributes for re-marketing exercises.
Every team member at Practice Velocity exhibits our core values:
- Minimum 2 years marketing or marketing research experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Digital experience or knowledge is a plus.
- Google Analytics training/experience is a plus.
- Web tracking (Webtrends, Omniture, etc..) is a plus.
- Strong project management and reporting skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team players
- Positive energy
- Continuous improvement
- Clients win