The Payroll Billing Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery and administration of assigned benefit programs, projects and/or processes to support company requirements and plan compliance. Counsels and resolves complex customer issues. Interacts with outside service provider on administrative and customer issues. The Payroll Billing Coordinator will also be accountable for the implementation of collective bargaining agreement including wages, health and retirement programs, and multi-employer plans.
- Administers assigned programs such as retirement, health and welfare, leave of absence, disability, FMLA, Executive programs etc. to meet Company and federal/state requirements.
- Support the implementation of collective bargaining agreements including wages, health/retirement programs and multi-employer plans, and assists with quarterly/yearly audit requests
- Develops quality assurance practices related to payroll processing and bill payments.
- Demonstrates analytical rigor, by owning assigned tasks from start to completion and delivering with high quality
- Accountable for processing all payroll start/stop deductions, rate increases as outlined in the collective bargaining agreement, including union dues and premiums for all employees in multi-employer plans
- Identifies and resolves moderate to complex colleague issues in a timely fashion and recognizes when to escalate for resolution.
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, and is highly organized, monitor agreements and advise management when issues exist
- Resolves moderate to complex benefit program administration issues, changes to programs or service issues with internal staff and outside vendors. Includes review of record keeper reports and billings. .
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements to proactively manage service impact. Will conduct training for department colleagues as required.
Act as a liaison to the Labor and Corporate Benefits team by responding to inquiries and supporting complex administration issues.
- Excellent customer service skills with a high degree of analytical rigor
- HR SAP experience
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of payroll and billing experience
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have seven of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and nine of our 10 leading brands are No. 1 or No. 2 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes 7UP, A&W, Bai, Canada Dry, Clamato, Crush, Hawaiian Punch, IBC, Mott's, Mr & Mrs T mixers, Peñafiel, Rose's, Schweppes, Squirt and Sunkist soda. To learn more about our iconic brands and Plano, Texas-based company, please visit www.DrPepperSnapple.com. For our latest news and updates, follow us at www.Facebook.com/DrPepperSnapple or www.Twitter.com/DrPepperSnapple.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group
is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Organization: Human Resources