The Services Delivery Manager will be responsible for the delivery of our Services Packages primarily to our Commercial customers. Clients invest in Lessonly to transform the way that learning and training happens inside the organization. Fortunately, we license a best-in-class platform to help. But for clients to go from 0-60 quickly and for renewing clients to actualize full potential, our Services department owns the design, delivery, enterprise sales consulting, and enablement internally for our Services offerings.
Currently Lessonly’s Services offering is focused on supporting customers through Content and Planning. As a member of the Services Team, you’ll work collaboratively with other Services team members as well as the Sales and Client Experience (CX) teams.
Lessonly’s Commercial Services Packages support our Customers in three main areas:
- Planning: Working with our customers to understand what content they need, what they have and where that falls in terms of ownership, priority and timeline. This is managed through our Learning Action Plan (LAP) process.
- Building: Transforming existing customer content into best-in-class Lessonly Lessons.
- Measuring: Understanding how our Customer’s Lessonly Learning Program is impacting their business and ensuring their content strategy supports their current priorities.
The Services Delivery Manager role is responsible largely for ‘Planning’ and ‘Measuring’ that’s delivered via Quarterly sprints with some general oversight of ‘Building’ (per the above). You’ll be able to directly impact the success of our customers as it is your job to understand our Customer’s training program needs and work with them to create a plan both Lessonly and our Customer can execute against. You will be managing/coordinating a number of Services customers at one-time, with varying levels of Learning Program complexity and development.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Attend Services Customer Kickoff calls and speak confidently to the Services process
- Initial development of the Learning Action Plan (LAP) via the two Learning Program Workshops
- Execution of the LAP throughout the year through Quarterly Business Reviews, working closely with the Customer and the Lessonly CX Manager
- Ensuring that all Services projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Supporting ongoing alignment of the LAP with the Customer’s ever-evolving priorities
- Monthly and Quarterly coordination with the CX Manager
- Identifying upsell and expansion opportunities within that customer
- Constant updating of customer delivery via Asana
- Communication to the Director of Services regarding status, opportunities, issues and ideas
- Occasional content transformation support
To be successful you must be curious, motivated and thrive on planning projects and working with and across teams.
You must have:
- 4-6 years of work experience
- Prior experience in Sales Enablement, Training Lead, Corporate Learning or Training, or Consulting required
- Experience with Lessonly, preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and self-starting with the ability to identify next steps and finish them
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Good time management skills
- Experience managing projects
- Interest in learning about new businesses, industries and positions
- Friendly, collaborative and genuinely helpful nature
- Health insurance
- Tech stipend
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental leave
- Free parking with downtown Indianapolis office