We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing family orientated company! We are looking for customer service focused Store Managers in San Jose. This position is a full time position for our stores which may contain weekend shifts as well.
A Store Manager is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and following Customer Service Standards, ensuring all Sales Clerks are following policies and procedures outlined by Nutricion Fundamental, overseeing and is accountable for the operations of the store during a given shift, ensuring inventory and expense/cash control is accurate, and managing operating costs and shrinkage.
- Ensures excellent customer service by self and staff.
- Creates and fosters a cohesive store team and team environment.
- Responsible for the overall appearance of the store during their shift.
- Delegates responsibilities to store staff and assigns tasks throughout the day (e.g. stocking, cleaning, etc.).
- Controls inventory using par levels, produce guides, and ensures minimum stocking requirements (MSR’s) are maintained in the store during entire shift.
- Receives, verifies, and inputs accurate deliveries.
- Manages and maintains appropriate store inventory levels.
- Ensures employees are aware and follows all safety and emergency procedures and communicates any issues to Store Manager and District Manager.
- Helps to maintain adequate store supplies.
- Resolves customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Available to assist and complete modifies and complex transactions throughout entire shift.
- Manages inventory counts (daily, monthly, etc.)
- Performs cash reports, reconciling tills, cash handling, and audits. Sends reports and cash to corporate.
- Completes and also confirms all sales clerks complete Voucher transactions accurately using the POS system and following all company standards.
- Encourages employees to take ownership for their performance.
- Ensures store is securely closed and/or opened as scheduled.
- Streamlines the flow of paperwork to the corporate office.
- Provides continual training and evaluation for store employees.
- Assists in store housekeeping/cleaning, display maintenance, and floor moves.
- Ensures store equipment is in working order.
- Trouble shoot and attempt to repair store equipment (i.e. cash drawer, printer, etc.,) if not working properly and contact District Manager with outcome.
- Resolves inventory discrepancies in partnership with corporate staff or vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
We offer competitive Salary and Benefits! Hourly wages flexible depending on experience. Benefits offered to full time employees are Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,401(k), employee discount. Prime Time Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 1 year