Virtual OfficeWare(VOW) provides software solutions to physicians’ practices addressing all their clinical, financial, and administrative needs. As the largest channel partner of GE HIT, we operate in the ecosystem of the Centricity Practice Solutions. As a one source IT vendor, we offer proprietary and third party software solutions in healthcare management as well as provide product training, support, and technical services.
The Sales Operations Specialist will perform a variety of administrative and analytical functions for the sales department to increase VOW’s established business plan goals and objectives. These functions would include, but not limited to, assisting the Senior Sales Operations Specialist with the following:
Tracking sales reps commissions
Financial forecast reporting
Obtaining customer quote approvals
Processing sales orders, product ordering/POs./order forms
Maintaining the product price book
Creating mock invoices
Tracking orders on hold or waiting to be ordered
Monitoring department service board
Processing product deactivations
Assisting sales with Request For Proposals (RFPs)
Entering in funnel information into Sales Force
- 2-3 years sales operations and/or administration experience.
- Be intuitive to anticipate sales conditions and plan for contingencies.
- MS Office proficiency and computer literacy.
- Experience with medical industry, PM or EMR preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Possess exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to use company approved sales technology tools.
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.